“To Medicate or Not to Medicate, that is the Question! And…I’ve Got Some Answers”
Event on 2017-05-09 19:00:00
Karen Casseday will share and answer questions on, “To Medicate or Not to Medicate, that is the Question! And…I’ve Got Some Answers,” on Tuesday, May 7 from 7:00 – 8:30PM. We hope you'll take this opportunity to give yourself a relaxing break to join us!
Karen Casseday, a psychiatric nurse practitioner has a local practice. You can find her at, This is It! The Hope Center, LLC. Please bring any questions you may have.
• A lending library
• Free informational materials
• Snacks and beverages provided
• NO CHARGE
• NO pre-sign-up needed
Group Health Cooperative Classroom at 10452 Silverdale Way, Silverdale, WA 98383
Now known as Kaiser Permanente and located behind McDonald's Restaurant. Enter between Kitsap Bank and McDonald's off Silverdale Way. Enter through the Urgent Care doors and follow the CHADD signs.
• Nationally, CHADD offers support and information for Parents, AD/HD Adults, Educators, and Health Care Professionals. For further information, please call Lynn Myrvang at 360-779-5362 or Kerry Miller at 360-697-3922.
• We ask parents to invite their children's teachers, school nurses, counselors, and psychologists to our meetings and to let them know that we offer clock hours at a very reasonable fee.
• Professional Clock Hours Offered – Need to attend 2 meetings as a minimum to earn clock hours through my247.ed.com. Contact Tod Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Kitsap CHADD will never sell or rent your email address. Your email address is collected only for member communication and data reporting to CHADD, our parent organization. CHADD does not sell or distribute your email address for commercial marketing purposes
NOTE – CHADD does not endorse or represent products, services, publication, medications or treatments. Meetings are free and open to the public, although membership with CHADD is strongly encouraged, since your local group will receive a portion of your dues to continue supporting your community
at Group Health Cooperative Classroom
10452 Silverdale Way
Silverdale, United States